- The flute section of The U.S. Army Field Band
- The video covers the topics of embouchure, breathing, tone production, finger dexterity, articulation, advanced techniques, the practice routine, ensemble playing, instrument maintenance, and more. A history of the flute and performer bios are also included, and the members of the flute section perform solos, excerpts, and ensemble works throughout each chapter.
- Intermediate Fundamentals: Long Tones & Breathing, Basic Articulation, Finger Dexterity & Technique.
- Advanced Fundamentals: Double & Triple Tonguing, Vibrato Exercises, Dynamic Contrasts, Harmonic Fingerings.
- Flute Clinic: US Army Field Band
- Trois Pieces Breves, Jacques Ibert; Philadelphia Woodwind Quintet, William Kincaid on flute.
- Haydn, Divertimento no. 1 in B flat major; Philadelphia Woodwind Quintet, William Kincaid on flute.
- Hindemith: Kleine Kammermusik, Op. 24, No. 2; Philadelphia Woodwind Quintet, William Kincaid on flute.
- Samuel Barber: Summer Music, Part 1/Part 2; Philadelphia Woodwind Quintet, Robert Cole on flute.
- Jean-Pierre Rampal
- Jim Walker
- Robert Dick