- Click here for a listing of Blues musicians from the 1860’s through the 1930’s
- Click here to check out the most prominent musicians in Early Jazz [New Orleans (1900-17), Chicago (late 10’s – 20’s), Boogie Woogie (20’s), Harlem Stride (20’s), New York (30’s – 40’s), and the Big Band Swing Era (mid 30’s – mid 40’s: Kansas City style vs. NY style, & Ellington)
- Click here for an overview of the musicians and and elements that characterized Bebop (mid-late 40’s), Cool Jazz (early 50’s), Hard Bop (mid 50’s-60’s), Free Jazz (mid-late 60’s), and Fusion (70’s).
Search Yorktown Band
Fundraising with Amazon.com
- RT @YorktownHS: Presidents own Marine Corps Band Brass Quintet perform for Yorktown as part of the Music in the High Schools Program @York… about 11 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Scenes from tonight’s @YorktownHS pyramid concert - congrats everyone! @WburgMSBands @SwansonAdmirals @APSArts https://t.co/xY02t648zV 10:47:49 PM February 13, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @WburgMSBands: Awesome Wolf time Rehearsal, today! Can't wait for tonight's YHS concert! 116 WMS band students (7th & 8th grade) perform… 01:26:24 PM February 13, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone