YORKTOWN MARCHING BAND COLOR GUARD
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE YORKTOWN MARCHING BAND HALFTIME?
The Yorktown High School Color Guard is inviting all 4th through 8th grade students to join the band for an exciting halftime performance on September 23, 2016, versus Fairfax High School!! Help cheer on the Yorktown Football team to victory in the stands and be a part of the Yorktown Marching Band Halftime Performance!!!
Cost: $20.00 – Covers cost of pizza dinner with the Yorktown Marching Band and a SPIN t-shirt!! Checks may be payable to Yorktown Band Boosters. Sign Up Here by September 16!
Questions? Contact Mr. Bersh at email@example.com
SPIN WITH THE PATRIOTS SCHEDULE:
Thursday, September 22, 2016
- All participants should arrive at YHS in the Band Room, rm 177 beginning at 4:00 pm.
- Register your son or daughter at the check-in table and receive their “Spin with the Patriots” t-shirt!
- The students will learn their routine from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. and then join the band for a run-through performance on the marching band practice field until 6:30 p.m.
- Be sure to wear athletic clothing, closed-toe shoes, and remember a water jug! Parents are more than welcome to stay and watch. The Marching Band will also run their 2016 Fall Production, Go!
Friday September 23, 2016
- Report to YHS Band Room, rm 177, 5:00 p.m.
- Participants will run through the routine one last time from 5:15-6:00 p.m.
- A pizza dinner will be served with the Yorktown Colorguard at 6:00 p.m.
- Parade to stadium – 6:30 p.m.
- Students will sit with the Marching Band in the stands and enjoy all the fun cheers, music, and dancing!
- Halftime – PERFORMANCE!
- At the completion of halftime, all parents should meet their children in the end zone closest to the snack shack. We must sign-out each student to their respective parent/guardian that signs this form. All parents that do not attend the football game should indicate so below and meet a chaperone and their child at the main gate.