Colorguard is a performance art that incorporates dance along with spinning flags, mock rifles, and mock sabers into staged choreography. The activity is artistic, physical, and competitive, and is performed during an 8.5 minute show on the football field with the Yorktown High School Marching Band at football games and competitions.
- Color Guard open to students grades 8-12.
- Check out our Marching Band Video Trailer here!
- What’s Color Guard? Check out these Videos: Example 1; Example 2
2017 Spring Clinics & Meetings
Interest Meeting: May 16, 3:15 pm – 3:45 pm, rm 174
Open House: May 23, 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm, rm 174
Open House: May 25, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm; rm 174
- 2017 Letter to Parents
- 2017 Welcome Letter & Marching Band FAQ – Answers to the most frequently asked questions about this ensemble (from the Band Director)
- 2017 Financial Obligations
- 2017 Color Guard Commitment Form
- 2017 Colorguard FAQ
- 2017 Summer & Fall Schedule
- 2017 Contact/Information Page