Colorguard is a performance art that incorporates dance along with spinning flags, mock rifles, and mock sabers into staged choreography. The activity is artistic, physical, and competitive, and is performed during an 8.5 minute show on the football field with the Yorktown High School Marching Band at football games and competitions.
- Color Guard open to students grades 8-12.
- Check out our Marching Band Video Trailer here!
- What’s Color Guard? Check out these Videos: Example 1; Example 2
2016 Spring Clinics & Meetings
May 19, 3:15 pm – 3:45 pm, rm 174
May 23, 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm, rm 174
May 26, 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm; rm 174
- 2016 Letter to Parents
- 2016 Welcome Letter & Marching Band FAQ – Answers to the most frequently asked questions about this ensemble (from the Band Director)
- 2016 Financial Obligations
- 2016 Color Guard Commitment Form
- Colorguard FAQ FALL 2016
- 2016 Summer & Fall Schedule
- 2016 Contact/Information Page