Welcome Future, Current, and Past Band Boosters!
- To establish a band/color guard booster organization open to the general public;
- To foster and sustain band and color guard programs by providing educational and support materials and resources for students of Yorktown High School participating in band and color guard programs;
- To provide support such as uniforms; instruments; music; equipment; repair, replacement, and maintenance thereof as appropriate; transportation, special instruction, financial aid; and assistance and encouragement of the parents or guardians of such students;
- To benefit the community served by Yorktown High School through recognition achieved by the band and color guard and by lessening of the burden placed on publicly funded high school programs;
- To sponsor public fund raising activities including, but not limited to, sales of poinsettias and grocery store gift certificates to the public;
- To sponsor special events involving the public performance of the band or color guard;
- To engage in other activities related to educating the public about band and color guard programs at Yorktown High School.
Booster Contact: YorktownBandArlington@gmail.com